I provide golf lessons seven days a week at The Peter Lawrie Spawell Golf Academy in Dublin.
It is a fabulous venue with an extensive driving range, making it the perfect venue for golf lessons Dublin.
I provide golf lessons for students at all levels which include
- Beginners Golf Lessons (perfect for anyone taking up the game)
- Returning to Golf Lessons (ideal to anyone returning to golf after a period of not playing)
- Low Handicap Golf Lessons (for those looking to lower their handicap)
- Junior Golf Lessons (for those aspiring to be the next Tiger Woods)
- Group Golf Lessons (a great way to improve your game with friends)
In addition I have walk in golf lessons available for women, men and juniors. The times for the walk in golf lessons are as follows
- Spawell Golf Academy on Monday mornings (10 a.m. to 11 a.m., Ladies Social Mornings).
- Spawell Golf Academy on Wednesday evenings (8 p.m. to 9 p.m., for both men and women).
- Spawell Golf Academy on Sunday afternoons (1 p.m. to 2 p.m., Juniors)
Students can enjoy a meal or drink in the luxurious clubhouse afterwards. You can book Golf Lessons Dublin at the Spawell Golf Academy using online booking system.